"In-Person" Worship Services
Join Us As We Re-open The Building and Regather "in-person" as the Church
We are delighted to announce that from Sunday 11th October (God willing), we are seeking to re-open the doors of the church building and recommence our Sunday worship services. We greatly appreciate that for many people, this season has not been easy for various reasons, but we would like to say thank you so much, for your continued engagement and participation in Life Community Church. The way that so many of you have stayed connected and supporting one another has been truly wonderful and beautiful - the church in action!
As a Leadership Team, we are keeping a close eye on Government guidance and how it affects places of worship. This has led us to take our next step toward regathering. Even though our church buildings had to close, WE ARE THE CHURCH, and the church had simply left the building for a while to reform in new expressions for a greater reach. As we regather, things will be different, but we are expecting the presence and power of God to accompany His people in a greater way as we go forwards together.
A Few Things To Help Us All:
As we regather, we are believing for a life-giving time in the presence of God as we worship together. However things have changed, and we must embrace the changes in order to make the experience safe and enjoyable for everyone. It is important that we work together, and by doing so, we show love, grace and honour to everyone who attends. Here's how we must all play our part:
- As spaces are limited in our main hall, the primary way that our church will continue, will be online via our YouTube and Facebook channels.
- It is essential to book in advance as spaces are limited. Please book tickets as a bubble in a single order (i.e. a bubble is anyone who you do NOT have to social distance from e.g. your own household). Your actual seating position(s) will be allocated in advance and cannot be changed on the day. This maximises the capacity of the building, allowing more people to attend. For those not on our database, we are required to keep your details for 21 days to support the NHS Test and Trace.
- If any member of your booking can no longer attend, please cancel it ASAP, by emailing us at email@example.com
- The service will start at 11:30am (and last for 1 hour), but you must arrive between 11:00-11:20am in order to allow time to be checked in safely. If you arrive late, your seat may no longer be available. The service will be an all-age family service, but there will be no children's programmes at the moment - these will continue online.
- Our online services will also be continuing, but from the new start time of 11:30am.
- Following Government guidelines, face coverings must be worn by those aged 11 and upwards when inside the building.
- Use the hand sanitizer stations before entering the main hall, and upon leaving the building.
- Please observe the 1 metre+ social distancing in the building, and follow the one way system inside the building.
- It is advisable to use the toilet before leaving home to minimise the demand for the facilities on-site. The use of the toilets will follow a strict 1-in, 1-out policy.
- If you or any member of your household are feeling unwell, or displaying any COVID symptoms, then we politely ask you to stay at home. Also, should you come into contact with someone diagnosed or displaying symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 14 days, we ask that you do not attend. Currently, NHS England advise that these main symptoms include:
- A high temperature
- A new, continuous cough
- A loss or change to your sense of smell or taste
- We kindly ask that you refrain from singing or raising your voice during the service. However, we do encourage you to take this time to engage as fully as possible, by standing, lifting your hands, praying and speaking out praise at a normal conversation level.
Sunday Services - Reserve Your Seat
Please click the button, which will allow you to book seats for the forthcoming Sunday Service. If you run into any difficulties, please let us know by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. One of our team will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you.