Sunday Worship Services
Join us as we Gather in-person and on-line
We are delighted to announce that from Sunday 13th June, we are seeking to regather both IN-PERSON and ONLINE for our Sunday worship services. We greatly appreciate that for many people, this season has not been easy for various reasons, but we would like to say thank you so much, for your continued engagement and participation with Life Community Church. The way that so many of you have stayed connected and supporting one another has been truly wonderful and beautiful - the church in action!
As a Leadership Team, we are continuing to keep a close eye on Government guidance and how it affects places of worship. As we regather with some restrictions at first, things will be different. However, as things ease nationally, we hope to reflect these in the church as soon as possible.
A Few Things To Help Us All:
As we regather, we are believing for a life-giving time in the presence of God as we worship together. However things have changed, and we must embrace the changes in order to make the experience safe and enjoyable for everyone. It is important that we work together, and by doing so, we show love, grace and honour to everyone who attends. Here's how we must all play our part:
- As spaces are limited in our main hall, the primary way that our church will continue, will be online via our YouTube and Facebook channels.
- It is essential to book in advance as spaces are limited. There will be a waiting list, should all seats be taken.
- You will be required to book a ‘ticket’ for each person attending with you. Further to the changes in Step 3 of the Government Roadmap, you may book a ticket for yourself and others in a group of up to 6 who will be seated together (or larger groups where everyone present is from the same 2 households). Should any member of your party no longer be available to attend, please notify us as soon as possible, by emailing: email@example.com
- Your actual seating position(s) will be allocated in advance and cannot be changed on the day. This maximises the capacity of the building, allowing more people to attend. For those not on our database, we are required to keep your details for 21 days to support the NHS Test and Trace.
- Please book if you (or someone else) is definitely able to attend. If any member of your booking can no longer attend, please cancel it ASAP, by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The service will start at 10:30am (and last for about 1 hour 15 mins), but you must arrive between 10:00-10:20am in order to allow time to be checked in safely. If you arrive late, your seat may no longer be available. The service will be an all-age family service.
- For our Children's Programmes, we have Sunday Stars (Primary School years reception to year 4), which will continue on Zoom from 09:30 - 10:00am. We also have Elevate (School years 5 to 9) who will meet in-person at the church centre from 10:30am (you may check-in your child from 10:15am).
- Our online services will also be continuing, from 10:30am.
- Following Government guidelines, face coverings must be worn by those aged 11 and upwards when inside the building.
- Use the hand sanitizer stations before entering the main hall, and upon leaving the building.
- Please observe the 1 metre+ social distancing in the building, and follow the one way system inside the building.
- It is advisable to use the toilet before leaving home to minimise the demand for the facilities on-site. The use of the toilets will follow a strict 1-in, 1-out policy.
- If you or any member of your household are feeling unwell, or displaying any COVID symptoms, then we politely ask you to stay at home. Also, should you come into contact with someone diagnosed or displaying symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 14 days, we ask that you do not attend. Currently, NHS England advise that these main symptoms include:
- A high temperature
- A new, continuous cough
- A loss or change to your sense of smell or taste
- We kindly ask that you refrain from singing or raising your voice during the service. However, we do encourage you to take this time to engage as fully as possible, by standing, lifting your hands, praying and speaking out praise at a normal conversation level.
Sunday Services - Reserve Your Seat
Please click the button, which will allow you to book seats for the forthcoming Sunday Service. If you run into any difficulties, please let us know by sending an email to: email@example.com. One of our team will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you.