Click a button below to jump to a section on this page:
1. Sunday and Weekday Overview
If you're watching online, rather than being present at the church centre in-person, we suggest you grab a drink and be in place from 10:20am, when the countdown will begin This will give you time to sit back, relax and prepare yourself to enjoy our time together either alone or with your family. Then at 10:30am (for about 60 minutes), the online service will start. You can watch the broadcast as follows:
- By visiting the videos section on our Facebook Page (www.facebook.com/LifeCchurchUK/videos).
- By visiting our YouTube Channel (www.youtube.com/lifecchurchuk).
Ways to get involved:
- SHOW US SOME LOVE...if you're watching on social media, please give us a LIKE or LOVE, SHARE the video with someone in your world, and COMMENT as you're watching to join in the conversation.
- CONNECT CALL: If you're new to Life Community Church, then we'd love to invite you to join our "Connect Call". Immediately after the service ends, why not grab a drink and then join our Online Hosts for a short, relaxed Zoom Call at 11:40am to chat and ask any questions you may have about the broadcast or our church? Alternatively, you may like to receive some prayer. To take part, simply visit: www.life-cc.org/connectcall and use Passcode: 190137.
B. WEEKDAY PROGRAMME:
There is lots going on throughout the week, including our Small Groups, Next Steps Journey and Growth Track Courses. For details about anything, please check out the calendar page for details of what's on, as well as our social media.
2. Watch Live Section
3. Kids Section
At LCC, we love children, and want to do all we can to help them grow in their relationship with Jesus. During this time of not being able to physically meet together, there are still many fun ways your children can continue learning. Check out the following:
1. Youtube LCC Kids channel:
2. Kids' Zoom Group:
Most weeks at 9:45am, our Sunday Stars kids (school years Reception-4) will be meeting on Zoom to have a fun and creative session, where they will be learning with their leaders and each other about the Christian Faith. Also, at 11:30am, our Elevate kids (school years 5-9) will be having their fun, interactive session. To take part in either, simply email us so we can give you the access details.
3. Download Children's Service Sheet:
As you watch the service today as a family, we know some things can be difficult to understand. To help you to enjoy the service more, you can download a fun service sheet, on which you can write and draw things related to what we are learning today. Why not ask an adult to download it and print it for you?
4. Send-in-your-photos (and videos):
Please email or WhatsApp us photos of what you've been getting up to, as well as pictures of your work.
5. Energize Website:
The curriculum that the children are following, together with loads of resources can be made available to parents online. For access, email us so we can set you up.
Email us at: email@example.com
4. Connect with Us
Please complete the form below if you would like more information about the church, or have a specific enquiry. Thank you.
Thank you - your generosity is making a difference!
A. To give safely and securely by bank card:
B. To give by standing order or bank transfer:
1. Simply log in to your online banking or visit your local bank branch.
2. Use our bank details below:
LCC Bank Details: Lloyds Bank
Sort Code: 30-94-93 Account No.: 00895477
If you're a UK tax payer, you can make your giving go further if you download, complete and return a Gift Aid Form.
(Complete and return it to us by email/ the church office).
If you need any help, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
C. To give by cheque:
Please write a cheque out to "Life Community Church", and post to:
Life Community Church, Charlotte Street, Leamington Spa, Warwickshire. CV31 3EB
6. Read the Bible
You can read the Bible (or a reading plan) below, that can really help you in life. The YouVersion Bible (provided by Life Church, USA) can be found at www.bible.com, or downloaded onto a mobile device from your relevant App store.