Click a button below to jump to a section on this page:
1. Sunday and Weekday Overview
If you're watching online, rather than being present at the church centre in-person, we suggest you grab a drink and be in place from 10:20am, when the countdown will begin This will give you time to sit back, relax and prepare yourself to enjoy our time together either alone or with your family. Then at 10:30am (for about 75 minutes), the live streamed in-person service will start. You can watch the broadcast as follows:
- By visiting the videos section on our Facebook Page (www.facebook.com/LifeCchurchUK/videos).
- By visiting our YouTube Channel (www.youtube.com/lifecchurchuk).
Ways to get involved:
- SHOW US SOME LOVE...if you're watching on social media, please give us a LIKE or LOVE, SHARE the video with someone in your world, and COMMENT as you're watching to join in the conversation.
- ONLINE HOST: During the service, we have a dedicated online Host on Facebook, who will be looking forward to welcoming you and supporting you during our time together.
- If you're new to Life Community Church, and you'd like to know more about us, then we'd love to invite you to complete our online CONNECT FORM. We will then reach back out to you to let you to say hi, let you know a little more about us. You can complete the connect form here: www.life-cc.org/connect
B. WEEKDAY PROGRAMME:
There is lots going on throughout the week, including our Life Groups (small groups), Next Steps Journey and Growth Track Courses. For details about anything, please check out the calendar page for details of what's on, as well as our social media.
2. Watch Live Section
3. Kids Section
At LCC, we love children, and want to do all we can to help them grow in their relationship with Jesus. There are many fun ways your children can do this. Check out the following:
1. Youtube LCC Kids channel:
2. Kids' In-Person Groups:
Please visit our KIDS' PAGE for details about when our children and young people are meeting.
3. Download Children's Service Sheet:
If you are watching the service today as a family, we know some things can be difficult to understand for your children. To help them enjoy the service more, you can download a fun service sheet, on which they can write and draw things related to what we are learning today. Why not download it and print it for them?
4. Send-in-your-photos (and videos):
Please email or WhatsApp us photos of what you've been getting up to, as well as pictures of your work.
5. Energize Website:
The curriculum that the children are following, together with loads of resources can be made available to parents online. For access, email us so we can set you up.
Email us at: email@example.com
4. Connect with Us
Please complete the form below if you would like more information about the church, or have a specific enquiry. Thank you.
Thank you - your generosity is making a difference!
A. To give safely and securely by bank card:
B. To give by standing order or bank transfer:
1. Simply log in to your online banking or visit your local bank branch.
2. Use our bank details below:
LCC Bank Details: Lloyds Bank
Sort Code: 30-94-93 Account No.: 00895477
Donors from OVERSEAS (outside of the UK), will also need the following details:
IBAN: GB45 LOYD 3094 9300 8954 77
If you're a UK tax payer, you can make your giving go further if you complete our online Gift Aid Declaration Form.
If you need any help, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
C. To give by cheque:
Please write a cheque out to "Life Community Church", and post to:
Life Community Church, Charlotte Street, Leamington Spa, Warwickshire. CV31 3EB
6. Read the Bible
You can read the Bible (or a reading plan) below, that can really help you in life. The YouVersion Bible (provided by Life Church, USA) can be found at www.bible.com, or downloaded onto a mobile device from your relevant App store.