Students and Young Adults
At Life Community Church, we love to welcome students from Warwick University, Nexus and other colleges. We are passionate about seeing students grow in their relationship with God during their time at university and would love to welcome you into our church family.
A place to find support:
- Whether you're homesick, under exam stress, or just need a way to get out of that student bubble, we're here to support you.
- Life Group - we have a mid-week group for students and young adults where you can study the Bible, ask the questions you've always wanted to ask, share openly with others and receive prayer.
- Mentoring - sometimes we need a little one-to-one support just to help us to remain faithful and grow in our walk with God. Just drop us an email or speak to one of the leaders if you would like someone to meet up with you to talk about deeper issues or to pray through things with you regularly.
- Socialising - we believe that to grow as a family it's important for us to get together for a good laugh and get to know each other. From weekends away in "sunny" Wales to open mic nights and spontaneous cafe crawls, we're always up to something!
A place to serve:
- Serving is a great way of getting to know the church family while using your gifts to contribute to our mission: to help people grow in a relationship with Jesus Christ! Whatever your gifts, we want to help you find a way of serving that's going to help you grow in your walk with the Lord.
- Welcome team - get to know people by meeting and greeting and helping new people to settle.
- Hospitality - make smiles by serving refreshments on Sunday mornings.
- Worship team - use your musical skills to lead the congregation in worship.
- Youth and Children - inspire and encourage young people by getting involved in our groups and events for youth and children.
- and more... have a gift you want to use to bless the family? Speak to one of our leaders!
Join us after our Sunday morning services for a delicious hot meal and fellowship together. Whether you're a fresher or a postgrad, whether you're brand new to Leamington Spa or have been here for years, we wholeheartedly welcome you to any or all of our lunches!
Sunday 28th January - Life Lounge @ Life Community Church
Contact email@example.com if you'd like to come.
get in touch
Please contact our student team so we can support you and make you feel welcome. The best way to do this is before you arrive in Leamington Spa – that way we'll know to look out for you on your first visit! Simply contact the church office or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.